Many of our members also provide their services on a legal aid basis.  If you are seeking a lawyer or advocate to represent you in an employment law matter on legal aid, simply go to the ‘Our Members’ section and select the area closest to you.  Members who provide legal aid are clearly identified by an * next to their name.

Ministry of Justice